Tuesday 11 January 2011

Topshop






Today I went into town, as i'm after the perfect party outfit for a Friday night out. With my money (loan) burning a hole in my pocket I started in Topshop as I was excited to see what was instore especially their new 'Snake Valley' collection, (love 70's flares and fringing!) however there wasnt really a great selection, hopefully (wishful thinking) more garments will be phased in by the end of the week for me to last minute shop!
I hate January shopping is sooo rubbish - all the sale crap in stores, it makes everything look all messy and its such a turn off to rumage through for a last seasons bargain (however i do agree when in the right mind set you do find a little gem once in a while!)



*Images taken from the Topshop website 

No comments:

Post a Comment